Release Date: Dec. 30, 2006
The iCampus implementation of PREP on SharePoint is now available for download.
To install and use this software, you must have a machine running Windows Server 2003 in a Windows Domain environment.
The release consists of the following:
- SharePoint PREP 2.0 Release Kit
Installable assemblies for SharePoint PREP Release 2.0. Download this version if you intend to run SharePoint PREP on your server, but you do not intend to work on the code.
- SharePoint PREP 2.0 SDK
Full source code and documentation for SharePoint PREP Release 2.0. Download this version if you intend to study or work on the code
- SharePoint PREP Overview (PowerPoint)
PowerPoint which gives an overview of SharePoint and our PREP implementation.
- SharePoint PREP Installation (MS Word)
Document containing detailed installation instructions for this release.
- SharePoint PREP Administration (PowerPoint)
Powerpoint containing instructions on how to set up PREP sites and assignments.
- SharePoint PREP Technical Documentation (MS Word) (SDK only)
Document for developers that describes the inner workings of SharePoint PREP
- SharePoint PREP Object Model (Windows Help File) (SDK only)
Developers’ reference to the object model use in SharePoint PREP.